When charged with a Crime or being investigated by Law Enforcement,
You Immediately need an Attorney
If you, a family member or friend has been charged with a criminal offense, you need quality, experienced legal representation. All criminal convictions (whether a misdemeanor or felony) have long lasting implications, and it’s our mission to make sure you have a zealous and compassionate defense. In today’s difficult world, you cannot trust the legal system to be fair. Simple rule – you say nothing if arrested or questioned by the authorities unless your attorney is with you and permits the communication. It does not matter if you are innocent or have nothing to hide. You cannot trust the authorities you are speaking with – their goal is to improve their conviction statistics – your goal is to preserve your freedom.
We represent individuals charged with all types of crimes, be it a misdemeanor or felony, state or federal charge.
- Drunk Driving
- Family Crimes (Domestic Violence, Child Abuse and Neglect, Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor, Protective Order Violations, etc.)
- Drug Crimes (Possession of Marijuana, Possession of Schedule I or II, Distribution of Drugs, etc.)
- Violent Crimes (Assault, Stalking, Malicious Wounding, Maiming, Strangulation, Murder, Robbery, Burglary, etc.)
- Sex offenses (Sexual Battery, Rape, Possession of Child Pornography, etc.)
- White Collar Crimes (Fraud, Embezzlement, etc.)
- Juvenile Offenses (Contributing to Delinquency of a Minor, Truancy, Minor in Possession, etc.)
- Theft Offenses (Petit and Felony Theft, Unauthorized use of a Vehicle, Carjacking, etc.)
- Probation Violations Protective Orders
Remember – you owe it to yourself to insure you don’t make a bad situation, worse. You need legal representation. Like a heart attack victim needs a heart specialist, in this type of situation, you need an experienced criminal law attorney.